Sunday, July 26, 2009

Canyons Camp

Look! They have dolls here!

Loading up!

Up, up, up we go!

Mommy can be overprotective (a stalker). She watches me at school, although they allow/even encourage it with the observation rooms they provide. While in Park City, I went to a half-day camp at the Canyons resort a few mornings. Unfortunately for Mommy there was no observation room, and although she did leave the premises, she spent plenty of time hiding in the bushes, around corners and behind newspapers to check out what I was doing. The schedule consisted of meet and greet, circle time, snack time, outdoor time (we rode the gondola to the top of the mountain where we played or went on a nature walk) and then lunch. I had a great time and was always ready to go back...and always ready for Mommy to come get me...I guess it's mutual!

No comments: