Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Playset











My friends ordered a new playset, with the notion that it would take an afternoon to put together. My daddy warned them that he had put together a Sears A-frame set years ago, that it was lots more work than anticipated and suggested they pay someone to do it. Abbie and Aiden's Daddy really wanted to do it, though. He found out the hard way that he should have listened to the older, wiser Daddy. After a few days of hard work, with others pitching in to help, the finished product is quite impressive and FUN! I got invited over for a playdate to try it out.

1 comment:

Annette W. said...

Funny...My husband knew it would take him weeks to get our playset's wood cut and put together, but he was so excited to do it himself. I do not think he knew it would take FIVE weeks since he had work, school work, softball, and reffing. Yeah. It was busy time.