Monday, November 16, 2009

One Tired Girl

It Doesn't Get Any Sweeter Than This!


For those of you with little ones, you probably are aware of Richard Ferber's book about getting children to sleep through the night. His method (which, yes, does involve some crying - by everyone) has been nicknamed "Ferberizing". When I was about six months old, I was "Ferberized". It took only two nights before I was sleeping though the night! Mommy was soooo excited about this, she mailed Dr. Ferber some candy and a t-shirt that read "Someone in Texas Loves Me!". He responded with a personal e-mail thank-you which is in my baby book. Anyway, since then, I have been a great sleeper. When I crawl in bed, I go to sleep. I sleep all night and take naps almost every day...which means I am well-rested and raring to go the rest of the time. Do you ever see kids asleep in their strollers? That wouldn't be me. Do you ever see kids sacked out on the shoulder of one of their parents? That wouldn't be me. I just never seem tired or sleep anywhere but my bed...except for yesterday. I slept really late (10:15) and then fell asleep on the sofa as Mommy read me a book in the early evening...with only a hot pink tutu on. I slept through having my jammies put on and contined to sleep until my usual time this morning. I must be growing or something!

No comments: