Monday, April 26, 2010

The Clock's Ticking



Daddy told me when I was just a tiny baby that I could have a dog when I turned four because my turning four seemed like it was light years away. As of today, I am nine months away from my fourth birthday, or what I like to refer to as "PUPPY TIME"! The above photo is me riding my cousin dog Jake like a horse. He's old and just wants to sleep, but I just want to play with him. He spends a great deal of his day moving from one spot to another to get away from my pestering, in the hopes of getting some shut-eye. After a while, he realizes it is a losing battle. I am sure after I leave he is both happy (for obvious reasons) and sad (I am the one most likely to drop food from the table) to see me go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice ..... lovely blog .


Term Papers

Unknown said...

He's ready for another visit!!