Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Festive Family Fun

Uncle Larry let me wear his hat!
Being Silly
Uncle Jeff wasn't interested in putting together my doll highchair,
but the boys' train set really got his attention.
Thank you, Uncle Randy, for putting together my doll highchair.

Dzo

We just made what we like to call our "Christmas Swing" to see our family for the holidays. We first went to Bryan to spend time with Mommy's family. My Uncle Randy just bought a house in the country, so there was a big yard and lots to do. The most significant part of the trip was meeting Dzo (pronounced Joe by us Americans). He is from Latvia, and Uncle Randy and Aunt Amanda are trying to adopt him. I may have another cousin soon! After Bryan, we went to Houston to see Daddy's family. When we got home, my brothers and sisters came over with their families. The holidays is about spending time with loved ones, and I am so lucky to have so many!

No comments: