Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Swing

I always adopt my cousin Sam's doll during my visit. He is 25 now, so he no longer needs it, and probably doesn't want to admit that it was once his!

Remember the flowers I helped BaBa plant during my last visit? Look at them now!

I insisted on putting Carsyn in her stroller so I could push her. Isn't she sweet?
Poor Jake is always ready for me to leave when I visit him!

Searching for strawberries with Aunt Celia

"Granny, please don't show her how to push the panic button!" said Mommy.

Granddaddy, Daddy and Me

We broke in Mommy's new car this weekend with our travels to see family. Our first stop was Houston to see Granny, Granddaddy, Uncle Larry and Aunt Celia. Then we were off to Victoria to visit BaBa. On our way home we stopped to visit our friends, the Autreys/Boones, and got to see baby Carsyn.

No comments: