Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hyatt Lost Pines (Again!)



My Chauffeur


Baby and I had fun on the playscape - Mommy and Daddy were happy I didn't see the skunk that ran by!
The best part of a vacation is the sleeping arrangement!

Daddy and I are headed to the pool.

We call this one Two Squirming Two Year Olds

Playing in the Sand


Thanks to Emler, Max & I are like fish!

We built a "house" out of beach chairs and an inner tube


We even had a history lesson.

We decided to take an end-of-summer break. We had so much fun at the Hyatt Lost Pines this past June, we went there again. We did the usual - roasting s'mores, playing on the playscape, general running around and lots and lots of swimming. My friend Max and his mom Lori came out Monday morning to join us for some fun by the pool. What a way to end the summer...now starts the grind of school (a whole five hours a week!).

No comments: