Monday, October 26, 2009

Thirty-Three Months Old


Dearest Victoria Pearl,


You decided to celebrate this day by sleeping late. It's after 10:00, and you are still in bed! It's a rainy, cold day so you picked the perfect morning to do it. The house is so quiet without your morning squeals. You usually get up around 8:00, which is still WONDERFUL. Everyone who knows me, knows that I am not a morning person, so your sleeping habits are right in line with me. As I have said before, you may look like your daddy, but you act like your Mommy...

On this rainy day, with nothing on our schedule, let's stay in our jammies and play and watch movies and make cookies and dance...life is so much fun with you. I am glad we get days like today that remind us to slow down and enjoy. That is, if you EVER get out of bed!

Loving you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow,

Mommy

No comments: