Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Best Part of this Week

Even though she lives in Pennsylvania, Anya is a cowgirl at heart!

You can't visit Texas without some chicken-fried steak.
We had the most wonderful treat this week. My cousin Anya came for a visit (she brought Uncle Van and Aunt Lucy with her, too). She is five years old, so it was like having a big sister around for the week (and just like siblings, a few squabbles, but mostly just fun). I became very attached to her, uttering "Anya" as my first word of each day and staking claim to her by declaring "My Anya". We played dolls, doctor, dollhouse, made things with Play-Doh, took baths together, read books, played dress-up, went to the park... She lives in Pittsburgh, so I don't get to see her often enough. I sure liked having her here...Uncle Van and Aunt Lucy, would you consider moving here?

No comments: