Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ho! Ho! Ho!

I see Santa, but I am just not sure...


I MIGHT want to see him, but...

I am still not sure...

What was I worried about? He's great!

Pretty Smile

Pottery Barn's window says "Gifts Girls Love"...boy, do they have that right...
dollhouses, babies, etc...



Mommy's been talking to me about visiting Santa for a while now. She's explained the process of sitting on his lap/telling him what I want for Christmas (baby) many times. For every time I said I would do that, I said I would not three times. Mommy needed to go to the mall this morning, so she got me dressed in my Christmas dress...just in case. Santa's station was our first stop. We got in the short (Tuesday mornings @10:00 is the BEST time!) line and although I kept saying no, I couldn't pull myself away. Santa waved at me a couple of times, and I waved right back. I kept saying no, very unconvincingly, until it was my turn. I then ran into his arms, hopped up on his lap, told him that I want a baby and gave the photographer my pretty smile (we had church photos last night so I had lots of practice). We then walked around the mall for a couple of hours, and we had a great time. I even got to go to my favorite place - Pottery Barn Kids where they have the BEST dollhouses in the whole wide world! It was a magical morning, full of fun.

No comments: