Monday, November 3, 2008

My Friend Tripp

Tripp's famous bucket photo

Here I am in the same bucket - a year later

First Kiss - September 2007


2007 Aggie Football Season (I'm really bald!)


Goofing Around


2008 Football Season


There he goes again!


My friend Tripp came over today to play with me. I know I have mentioned him in my blog before, but he deserves a full entry. Tripp (who's Tate's brother) is one year older than I am. Since our moms are good friends, we get to hang out quite a bit. He is described by Mommy as an unusually well-behaved, kind boy. She is absolutely on target. He usually comes bearing a flower for me and wants to hug/kiss me all the time. When I was younger, I was more receptive to his attention. In fact, I gave him the honor of my first kiss. I; however, have started practicing playing hard-to-get, so he is usually met with indifference or just plain meanness. I can be nice as evidenced by my recent behavior: This past weekend, he was playing with our friend Jennifer's cell phone (I love phones - call me sometime!). I promptly walked over to him, put my arm around him, laid my head on his shoulder and cooed in his ear. He handed the phone over immediately. Daddy asked, " Where did she learn to do that?" Daddy doesn't realize that HE is where I learned to do that!

No comments: