Friday, January 9, 2009

Binky Love


Mommy planned to take away my binky when I was six months old because that's what the book says to do. It was extended for various reasons...some legitimate (who would take away the binky of a baby whose mother can't hold her because she just had surgery??) and some trivial (who would take away the binky of a baby during the vernal equinox??). Here we are a year and a half past that six month point, and here I am with my binky. It is reserved for bedtime only, but occasionally I find one (Mommy thinks I hide them for later use) in places other than my bed. I get soooo excited, and then I flash Mommy or Daddy this "I've got my binky grin" and run because I know they will be chasing me to get it. I know I'll have to give it up completely one day. In the meantime, I'll relish every moment I get with it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: