Monday, January 26, 2009

My Big Two-Year-Old Girl


Dearest Victoria Pearl,

At this moment two years ago, you were one hour old. I held you in my arms and wept tears of joy. I traced every feature on your face and examined your tiny fingers, and I couldn't believe you were really here and that I had helped create something so perfect. Now, two all-too-short years later, I find myself even more amazed with you. You are an active, happy, friendly girl. You fill our home and life with love and laughter.

I know this next year will be one filled with incredible growth in many areas. There's much to do and explore when you are two - and I will be right there by your side loving you, teaching you, exploring with you, setting boundaries for you (sorry- it has to be done!) and continuing to be amazed by you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: