Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Love Birthday Parties

Yesterday was my friend Richard's birthday party. We have known each other for a year, so he is one of my oldest, dearest friends. The party was held at The Little Gym at 2:00, which we all know is also known as the all-important NAP TIME. Mommy claims to not be rigid with my schedule, as evidenced by the fact that she is most happy to put me down for a nap anywhere in the broad window from 1:50 - 2:10. Anyway, much to Mommy's surprise, I napped early and was raring to go the party. After Mommy got lost, which she claims was Mapquest's fault, we arrived at the party. In true social butterfly form, I first greeted the ladies at the front desk, then the grandparents sitting outside watching before I entered the room where the other kids and their parents were playing. The birthday boy looked most handsome in his new, cool glasses! Also there were my friends Tripp and Caroline. We played on the gym equipment, sang songs and just generally ran around until it was time for the really important stuff - cupcakes and ice cream! I left the party with a box filled with favors and one important question - WHY CAN'T I EAT CUPCAKES FOR EVERY MEAL???
Posted by Picasa

No comments: