Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good Oral Hygiene

What fun!
My Toothbrush Collection


My first appointment with a dentist will be when I turn two. I am certain I will get a good report because I LOVE to brush my teeth. Every time I pass by the sink I want to brush them (or at least wash my hands - my other favorite thing). I often end up just carrying the toothbrush around with me. That is until Daddy sees and takes it from me (he is super paranoid about the possibility of me getting hurt - he barely lets me carry my stuffed animals around!). I have four toothbrushes: a (plain, boring) yellow one, a small, pink Winnie-the-Pooh one, a regular Barbie one...and the super, duper electric Barbie one with swirling bristles. I even get bubble gum flavored tooth cleanser (which Mommy dispenses twice, but Daddy only once). Mommy made up this song we sing this song to the tune of Row, Row, Row Your Boat:


Brush, Brush, Brush Your Teeth
Brush Them Twice a Day
Once in the Morning
And Once at Night
Keeps Your Smile
Nice and Bright

No comments: