Friday, October 3, 2008

I (Used To) Hate Peas

First Taste of Peas - June 2007

When I was first starting to eat solid foods (which aren't solid at all, I might add) Mommy gave me peas. She found it quite amusing to watch the faces I made. She even laughed as she cleaned up the subsequent throw-up. I really didn't like them, as you can see. Since then, eating vegetables of any kind really hasn't been my thing. Mommy secretly makes veggie purees and mixes them in with my food. For instance, my mac-n-cheese always has cauliflower, carrots and sweet potatoes "hidden" in it. Last week, Mommy put whole peas in it and I ate them. I could even stab them with my fork, which was almost as impressive as eating them!
Sorry, Uncle Chris. You'll have to attend the Pea Haters Convention without me this year.

No comments: