Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mommy's Night Out

Once a month, Mommy leaves me with Daddy and joins her friends for dinner. Last night was the night. In an effort to lay a large guilt trip, when Mommy pulled out of the driveway, I was plastered to the window, crying. She called a few minutes later to check on me, and Daddy informed her I (as usual) stopped crying as soon as her car rounded the corner. After that, Daddy and I had a great time. We ate dinner together and read lots of books before I started to ask for Mommy. In an effort to distract me, he said it was bath time....which means bubble time! After the bath, I decided I did not want to put on my pajamas (or even my diaper, but Daddy made me). After trying more than a couple times, Daddy let me sleep in my diaper. Mommy was concerned that (1) I would be too cold and/or (2) I would take off my diaper during the night, which would result in some extra laundry. I am pleased to report that I did just fine. Daddy does things differently than Mommy, but he is just fine too!

No comments: